Pages

Introducing Heidi McKelvey Photography

Some of you may know that over the last several months I have taken my interest in photography to the next level. Many hours have been spent researching photo sites, dabbling in photoshop and getting a feel for just what I want this to become. I have received tips and tricks from experienced photographers who have been generous enough to share, remembering what it was like to be "getting their feet wet". I have had the opportunity to photograph the miracle of newborn babies, the wonders of children, and even dove head first into a full on church wedding probably with the most challenging of lighting conditions one could find. I have enjoyed the challenge, and as with most things worth persuing there is the never ending learning curve. I look forward to this next chapter in my life and hope you will enjoy what you see here.

0 comments: