Pages

Minnesota Juliens







I had the opportunity last summer to capture this cutie pie and her mom in the Julien girls photo shoot, and was excited to be asked back to do photos that now include dad! They call themselves the Minnesota Juliens, and as you may have guessed, that is where they call home. Addy is now 14 months old and her Nana and Papa were very excited to have them here in Summerland to celebrate the Christmas season. Addy came right to me the moment I arrived and was quite the character in front of the lens. She really wanted nothing to do with sitting still at first, and it took awhile before she would keep her christmas toque on her head. Thank you so much for inviting me to capture again these memories for you! Hope you enjoy your sneak peak.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wonderful photos Heidi. I know I saw them at work but I had to check back and look again. Mark thinks they are great too. Keep it up you do a great job.

Beck