Pages

Blossoms and Beauties

I guess it has been awhile since my last post, but there will be more to come in the next few weeks before I head out on a holiday. I was contacted a few weeks ago by a friend from work to do some orchard blossom photos of her two beautiful girls.  I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring since last year in hopes to do just this. Spring has to be my all time favourite season!  When she first called the blossoms were not yet out, even in the south okanagan, but in the last week they have emerged in full.  The day was warm and bright, the bees were buzzing up a storm, and these two cuties definitely made me work.  I have forgotten just how fast an 18month and 3yr old can move especially when there is a camera pointed their direction.  I have to admit there was a little bribery going on. Thank you so much Andrea for inviting me down to capture your two sweet little girls. Here is your sneak peak. Enjoy. And for everyone else, leave me some love, or better yet, call and book your own session!!!
blossoms,spring,girls,childrenblossoms,girls,spring,childrenblossoms,spring,girls,children

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Looking fantastic. Totally what I was wanting! Thank you so much for driving to Oliver today. Hope you had a good time and enjoyed the ride. The Okanagan is so pretty right now!