Pages

Hadden Girls :: Sneak Peek

Yesterday I ventured out to do some family photos for a girl I have known since I was a teenager. We actually worked together at the PenMar many years ago if you can believe it.  Through facebook we have kept in touch here and there so it was great to finally reconnect face to face. This photo shoot was a surprise for Julie's mom for her special birthday, and she wasn't told about it until the morning of.  As an added surprise Julie's sister flew in for the weekend. Right up until the shoot it was questionable if it would even happen and we were even making alternate plans for the next day.  Fortunately the rain held off and things went ahead.  Thank you Julie for having me capture this milestone birthday for your mom. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek from our session. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: