Pages

Brooklyn's BFF

Brooklyn missed her friends more than ever the week we were away. You would think a week in Disneyland would distract her but all I heard all week was how much she missed  her best buddies. Tessa is one of Brooklyn's BFF's and with them both not in kindergarten today I decided to surprise Brooklyn and arrange a play date.  Not only would the girls play all day, but I would have time to get some stuff caught up too. The girls had a great day, and I even was allowed to catch a few shots of them in a nearby orchard.  Tessa has recently lost her two front teeth and I know how much her mom loves that toothless grin. This is for you Jolanda! (on a side note, Tessa knows me well enough to know that when she is here there is a pretty good chance the camera will come out!!)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: