Pages

Micah 6wks

You may remember this little one from his newborn shoot a few weeks back. He was the easiest newborn I have ever had the pleasure of photographing, sleeping through the whole shoot no matter how he was posed. The only problem with this is I didn't get a chance to catch his eyes open.  In chatting with his mom the other day we decided to bring him back to get a few of him awake. His eyes are so blue and even though the rest of his family has various shades of brown and green his mom hopes they stay this blue! I am so very lucky that this sweet baby lives right next door and I have been given free reign to have him model for me whenever I want. Thanks Chris, I will be definitely taking you up on this. Keep checking back as I watch him grow!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: