Pages

Perfect Portraits or Capturing a Memory



As I journey in this world of photography I often struggle with taking  photos that capture everyday memories as they unfold.  I don't take my camera everywhere I go and sometimes feel like I do miss out on some of our life happenings. I really need to get better at not trying to make every picture I take into a perfect portrait. Let's face it, real life is often not perfect. I want to look back at this time in my kids lives and be able to see photos that tell a story, not just a photo shoot opportunity.  Today the girl's and I ventured out in the beautiful sunshine and did some park hopping. I did take my camera which gave me something to do while they played. It was fun taking pictures for a change, not worrying about perfect light, perfect looks, or perfect focus.  We had a great time. Here are a few from our day, not perfect but real life as it happened.  Wall hangings, probably not, but I hope they will make it into an album one day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: