Pages

Gall Family :: Sneak Peek

This past weekend on possibly the brightest, sunniest morning we have had in awhile I ventured out with the Gall family to a beautiful location I haven't been to since this time last year.  This was a special weekend for Grandma and Grandpa as it is the first time they have had all of their grandchildren together. With one family in Ontario and the other at the coast, the get togethers with everyone are not as frequent as I am sure everyone would like. One of my favourites from the day has to be the one of Grandma and Grandpa. Married 42 years and obviously still very much in love! Five kids, ages 2-9 made for some juggling, but thanks to my good friend Jolanda we kept everyone in order.  Here are a few from the day. Still many more to go through. Thanks to all of you for making the morning go smoothly. Your children are beautiful. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay here and had a safe trip home. Enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: