Pages

I Heart Faces-"All About Babies"





This week at "I heart faces" it is all about babies. Since I can remember I have always been drawn to babies. I babysat from a young age and it is only fitting that I chose a career as a maternity nurse. Since having babies of my own I have been captivated by photography and now I photograph babies! This week I decided to post a photo from a shoot I did awhile back and I love it! As a baby photographer I try to capture that serene sleepy baby, all squishy and new, but every once in awhile a good crying shot happens. This happens to be one of those. She was an angel for the entire shoot but here she is telling me she has had enough!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

Love it!!! Great capture.. and such a special different kind of meory

Erica said...

awwwww- new baby in their truest form ;) love it!

Alycia said...

So cute! I love crying baby shots too. That's what they look like a lot of the time. :)

SarahinSC said...

No this is what it's really like to have a baby! Well, a colicky one anyway and I'm all too familiar with that. I'm glad to look at this picture and be able to smile about it now though. I wish I would've had some of my son like this!

Jen said...

Yep! That's what a baby is really like! Well done for capturing the 'other side' of babies.... so different from all the soft-focus, lovey dovey shots we see so often.

felicity & nathaniel said...

Wow! That picture is beautiful and hysterical all at the same time. I love it!