Pages

Taylor Family :: Sneak Peek

With the bright sun shining and some clouds on the way I met this beautiful family at a location not far from my home. Finding locations with open shade on a bright sunny day here in the okanagan is quite a challenge so I took a chance and picked this location anyways. The old barn and beautiful wildflowers make for such a pretty backdrop, but the clusters of cacti hiding under the brush made walking in flip flops dangerous. My legs are a mess after two prickly locations in one week! Mom had chosen great colours and I am especially in love with this little girl's dress. My all time favourite colours! At 7 months she was great at sitting and doesn't yet crawl away and was very fascinated by the long grasses. The boys, at 5 1/2 and 3 took a little bit of time to warm up but seemed to be having fun by the end. Thank you Correna and Clarke for making the trek out here and spending the morning with me. Your kids are wonderful and I enjoyed our time together. Here is your sneak peek, enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: